The current wave of price hikes has also affected the local bike industry of Pakistan as Yamaha took the lead as its prices are increased once again. And not to our surprise, Honda and Suzuki both followed Yamaha and increased their bike prices as well.
New Yamaha Bike Prices
- The price of the Yamaha YB125Z (Red/Black) has increased significantly by Rs. 18,000, going from Rs. 255,500 to Rs. 273,000.
- The Yamaha YB125Z-DX (Red/Blue/Black), the company’s second motorcycle, now costs Rs. 292,500 as opposed to Rs. 273,500. Consequently, there has been a Rs. 19,000 price rise.
- The third one is the Yamaha YBR 125 (Red/Blue/Black), which has seen a price increase of Rs. 19,500, going from the previous price of Rs. 280,500 to a new price of Rs. 300,000.
- In the meantime, the YBR125G (Red/Black) now costs Rs. 312,500, and there has been a sharp increase in price of Rs. 20,500.
- The Yamaha YBR125G (Matt Dark Gray) now costs Rs. 315,500. The old price was Rs. 295,000 and now you must pay an additional sum of Rs. 20,500.
New Suzuki Bike Prices
- The price of the Suzuki GD110S has increased by Rs 10,000. Compared to the previous price of Rs. 219,000, the bike now costs Rs. 229,000.
- The Suzuki GS150 will now cost Rs. 251,000 as opposed to Rs. 239,000 at the previous pricing due to a Rs. 12,000 price rise.
- The third motorcycle, the Suzuki GS150SE, now costs Rs. 271,000 as opposed to Rs. 256,000 at the previous pricing, an increase of Rs. 15,000.
- Last but not least, the company raised the cost of the Suzuki GR150 by Rs. 16,000, bringing the new price up to Rs. 365,000 from Rs. 349,000 previously.
New Honda Bike Prices
- The price of the Honda CD 70 has increased by Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 116,500. Previously, the bike cost Rs. 111,500.
- As opposed to the previous price of Rs. 119,500, the Honda CD 70 Dream will now cost Rs. 124,500. A 5,000-rupee increase was made to the bike.
- As compared to its previous price of Rs. 150,900, the Honda Pridor now costs Rs. 155,900. The price of the bike went up by Rs. 5,000 as well.
- The Honda CG 125, the company’s second most well-known motorcycle, follows. It now costs Rs. 179,500 instead of the previous Rs. 174,500 after a Rs. 5,000 price rise.
- The Honda CG 125 SE will now cost Rs. 210,500 rather than Rs. 205,500 due to the rise of Rs. 5,000.
- The price of the Honda CB 125F increased by Rs. 10,000, going from Rs. 263,900 to Rs. 273,900.
- The price of the Honda CB 150F has increased by Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 338,900 from its previous price of Rs. 323,900.
- The final one is CB 150F SE, which has an increase of Rs. The bike now costs Rs. 342,900 as opposed to Rs. 327,900 at its prior pricing.
No Reason for Price Hike From Company Side
Seeing the price increases, car companies in Pakistan are also suffering the same fate. Automakers cite the cause in their notifications, notifying the buyer, whereas bike businesses don’t even attempt.
As usual, the manufacturer has not provided any justification for consecutive price increases. However, the devaluation of the rupee and the tendency toward dollarization may be to blame for the price increase.