The pricing of Pak Suzuki’s six locally manufactured models, the Suzuki Alto, Suzuki Wagon R, Suzuki Cultus, Suzuki Swift, Suzuki Bolan, and Suzuki Ravi, have been raised. The following are the new Suzuki car prices as of May 9, 2022.
The following are the new prices for the recently introduced Swift variants:
• The basic variant, Swift GL Manual, now costs Rs. 2,774,000 instead of Rs. 2,694,000, which is a difference of Rs. 80,000.
• The price of the Swift GL CVT mid variant has been increased by Rs. 90,000, bringing the total price to Rs. 2,998,000, up from Rs. 2,908,000 previously.
• The top-of-the-line Swift GLX CVT experienced a price increase of Rs. 129,000, bringing it to Rs. 3,298,000 from Rs. 3,169,000.
The revised costs for the 1000cc Suzuki Cultus are as follows:
• The base model, Cultus VXR, is now Rs. 2,330,00, up from Rs. 2,250,00. Which is an increase of Rs. 80,000.
• The price of the mid-range Cultus VXL has been increased by Rs. 90,000, bringing the total price to Rs. 2,564,000, up from Rs. 2,474,000 previously.
Read more: Suzuki consumers to get tax refund after President Alvi upholds FTO decision
• The top of the line, Cultus AGS, witnessed a price increase of Rs. 100,000, bringing it to Rs. 2,762,000 from Rs. 2,662,000 previously.
Suzuki Wagon R
The following are the new car prices for the 1000cc Suzuki Wagon R:
• The base model, Wagon R VXR, has increased by Rs. 65,000. The revised price is Rs. 2,084,000, compared to Rs. 2,019,000 previously.
• The mid-range Wagon R VXL has seen a price increase of Rs. 70,000. This model is now available for Rs. 2,199,000 as compared to Rs. 2,129,000.
• Finally, the top-of-the-line Wagon R AGS would cost Rs. 2,399,000, up from Rs. 2,319,000 previously, representing a rise of Rs. 80,000.
The new prices for Suzuki’s 660cc hatchback are as follows:
• The basic variant, Alto VX, will now cost Rs. 1,475,000, up Rs. 50,000. The car had a previous price of Rs. 1,425,000.
• Meanwhile, the price of the mid-variant Alto VXR has increased by Rs. 58,000, to Rs. 1,733,000, up from Rs. 1,675,000 previously.
• The top-of-the-line Alto VXL has witnessed a Rs. 65, 000 hike. It will now cost Rs. 1,951,000 which was previously selling at Rs. 1,886,00.
Suzuki Bolan’s new car prices are as follows: • Bolan Cargo’s new price is Rs. 1,315,000, up from Rs. 1,270,000 before, a Rs. 45,000 increase.
• The new price of the Bolan VX is Rs. 1,328,000, up from Rs. 1,283,000 before, a difference of Rs. 45,000.
• The increased price of a Bolan VX with air conditioning is Rs. 1,415,000, up from Rs. 1,370,000 previously.
The price of Ravi VX has increased by Rs. 40,000, bringing it to Rs. 1,256,000 from Rs. 1,216,000.