Following a global pandemic and what was a tough year, here’s what your favorite celebrity will be up to in 2021.
Read more: 2020: World rocked by Covid-19, clashes, protests and elections
- Ahsan Khan is never taking anything for granted: “I will not take anything for granted ever, we all shouldn’t,” he said.
“These Covid 19 days have taught us a lot. Give more value to yourself and your loved ones, stop running after material stuff, count your blessings, reflect and focus on your spiritual side,” he advised his followers too.
- Sarwat Gillani is aiming for constitutional changes: “My New Year resolution is to work towards recreating laws in our constitution in order to protect our women and children,” said the Churails actor.
“What I learnt from this year was hard work always pays off, it may not be in a form of an award but it definitely has its rewards.”
- Falak Shabbir, like all of us, just wants some peace: “I wish 2021 is a peaceful year,” the Saajna singer explained.
“2020 taught me that health is wealth, and to spend time with loved ones, especially parents.” That’s something Falak is taking forth with himself.
- Emmad Irfani is doing what he does every other year: “Well, my New Year resolution is mostly the same every year. Capitalise on the previous year, keep on doing the work and be the best version of myself.”
- Ayesha Omar’s 2021 will be a journey to self-healing and self-work: “To work on my mental health along with physical and emotional too,”
“Start exercising regularly, Clean up my diet some more, To get back to music and painting. To start saving more and work on securing my future. To pray more, to practice more gratitude. So much to be thankful for!”
- Bilal Maqsood just wants the vaccine already: “The most important thing 2020 has taught me is to be thankful to God for every small thing which we easily take for granted in our everyday lives. I’ll keep replaying this to myself for the rest of my life; the little things matter the most. You realize their importance when they’re not there. And I’m looking forward to the bloody vaccine.”