Honda and United car prices in Pakistan have also fallen, following Toyota and Suzuki. According to the company, Honda is passing on the benefits of price reduction due to the strengthening PKR against the USD to customers.
The revised prices will be in effect starting on August 17, 2022.
Honda City Prices
As per the notification, the new prices of Honda City are:
- The Honda City 1.2L Manual now costs Rs. 3,769,000 instead of Rs. 4,049,000, which is a reduction of Rs. 280,000.
- The price of the Honda City 1.2L CVT model has been reduced by Rs. 300,000, making it now cost Rs. 3,899,000 rather than Rs. 4,199,000.
- The third model Honda City 1.5L CVT’s revised price is Rs. 4,139,000 as compared to Rs. 4,439,000, a decrease of Rs. 300,000.
- The price of the Honda City 1.5L Aspire Manual has decreased by Rs. 310,000 and is now Rs. 4,299,000 rather than Rs. 4,609,000.
- The price of the Honda City 1.5L Aspire CVT was also reduced by Rs. 320,000, going from Rs. 4,799,000 to Rs. 4,479,000.
Read more: After Toyota, Suzuki also reduces car prices but by only Rs 200,000
Honda Civic Prices
Here are the Honda Civic pricing as provided by the company.
- The price of the Honda Civic Standard has dropped by Rs. 450,000, from Rs. 6,799,000 to Rs. 6,349,000.
- The price of the Honda Civic Oriel has been reduced by Rs. 500,000 to Rs. 6,599,000 from Rs. 7,099,000.
- The rate for the Honda Civic RS dropped by Rs. 550,000, decreasing to Rs. 7,549,000 from Rs. 8,099,000.
The revised prices of this Honda BR-V is:
- The Honda BR-V CVT S will now cost Rs. 4,939,000 instead of Rs. 5,249,000, a reduction of Rs. 360,000.
United Car Prices Also Decreased
United Motors cut the price of its vehicles after Toyota, Suzuki, and Honda. After the rupee was revived and the dollar rate declined last week, the current episode of price reductions began. United Motors made the same decision as other automakers to pass the benefit forward to the customers.
The new prices are in effect from 18 August 2022.
- The price of the United Bravo has been reduced by Rs. 100,000, making it Rs. 1,519,000 instead of Rs. 1,619,000.
- Meanwhile, United Alphas’ price dropped by Rs. 117,000 and is now Rs. 1,769,000 instead of Rs. 1,886,000.
Due to gain in dollar the automakers experienced financial difficulties, which resulted in massive price hikes. However, now dollar is back at the same point, but companies have announced a slight decrease in the car prices.