Pakistan Television Corporation Limited (PTV) is offering an amazing opportunity of One Year Paid Internship Program for fresh graduates.
The program will create more opportunities to grow in future for the interns. Total Numbers of Placement is set to be 200 for this National media paid internship program.
The functions to be offered for candidates of Media Sciences, Mass Communication, Media Studies or Relevant Discipline are NEWS, Current Affairs, Sports, and Program Production.
Read more: Kamyab Jawan, PepsiCo to offer Pakistan’s largest internship programme
Both Male and Female Students from all the Cities of Pakistan can apply.
Details About PTV Internship Program 2021
Total Numbers of Placement
200 (Two Hundred)
NEWS / Current Affairs / Sports / Program Production
Media Sciences, Mass Communication, Media Studies or Relevant Discipline for above-mentioned functions
- Engineering (Electronics Electrical Telecom Computer Engineering or Relevant Discipline)
- Finance (Finance Accounting Commerce or Relevant Discipline)
- Human Resource (Human Resource Management Sciences Public Administration Business Administration Or Relevant Discipline)
- Information Technology (Computer Science Information Technology Graphics Motion Graphics Animation or Relevant Discipline)
- Marketing & Sales (Marketing Sales or Relevant Discipline)
Eligibility Criteria of PTV Internship Program
- Age: Up to 27 years
- Education: BS/Master (16 Years education) from HEC recognized institute/university in above-mentioned degrees/programs with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. Experience: Not mandatory, only highly motivated curious individuals with a learning attitude.
- Skills: Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, must exhibit initiatives, leadership, tact & good independent judgments. Domicile Certificate: Must be in possession of domicile certificate of concerned province/district.
How to Apply
To apply by post, send your application on prescribed proforma (can be downloaded from PTV website) along with documents to the following address:
PO. Box No, 1221, Islamabad Or Deputy Controller Administration & Personnel (Estb), PTV Headquarter, Office Constitution Avenue, F-5/1, Islamabad.