FBISE announced results of the matric exams, students promoted to 11th grade on the basis of their 9th grade result.
Matric examinations were canceled due to the COVD-19 outbreak. This is why 9th grade and 10th grade students are promoted to the next grade without exams rather it was decided that all boards will promote these students to the next standard based on their previous performance.
FBISE announced matric results
On July 20, the matric results were announced where students were given marks according to their 9th grade marks.
The passing percentage was 91.26pc for these results, with close competition in the science group in which the first and second positions were shared by two students each, and the third was shared by 11 students with 1,095 marks each.
According to the FBISE matric results, 85,151 students passed out, out of 93,304 enrolments under the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) annual examinations. Some of the Federal Board students appeared in 1-3 subject exams but those too were canceled and result declared wholly on the basis of previous performance.
- The top position holders in the matric results are Qayyum Ahmed from the Garrison Boys High School in Lahore Cantt.
- Mohammad Usman Farooq from the Army Public School and College Boys, Ordnance Road in Rawalpindi Cantt.
- Abdullah Shahid from the HITEC School and College for Boys in Taxila Cantt.
- Ubaid Khan from the Garrison Cadet College.
- Jalal Khan from the Cadet College Wana in the South Waziristan Agency. Ifraa Anjum from the Army Public School and College for Girls in Rawalpindi Cantt.
- Masabeh Minhas from the D.H.A. Senior School for Girls in Lahore Cantt.
- Ayesha Haral from the Army Public School.
- Mahfooz Shaheed Garrison in Lahore Cantt.
- Khadija Tul Zahra from the Garrison Academy for Girls in Lahore Cantt.
- Zainab Naqib from the HITEC School and College for Girls in Taxila Cantt.
Read about Private schools to reopen from August 15 here