When Josh Wardle’s word game, Wordle, was released, it caused a massive online surge. Wordle is a great way to take a break from all of our worries.
The popularity of the game is due to more than simply the game’s puzzle-solving premise. It’s more like everyone is attempting to solve the same word puzzle every day, with new puzzles to complete each day, and everyone gets to brag about their accomplishments.
Wordle is a widely shared experience, which has contributed to its widespread popularity. It’s a puzzle game with simple rules and exciting bragging rights that everyone can play, and it’s also stirred a lot of discussion around the world.
Of course, given how popular Wordle has become, copy applications have been made. These Wordle app listings, however, aren’t authentic. The game you’re looking for can be found on The New York Times website. We’ve got you covered with a flawless app-like experience on your Android device, thanks to the fact that it’s a progressive web app. Our tutorial will show you how to download and use the Wordle online app on your Android phone.
How To Install Wordle on Your Android Phone
1. Run Google Chrome or any browser on your computer.
2. Go to https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html to access Wordle’s homepage.
3. To open the overflow menu, click the three vertical dots in the upper right corner.
4. Select Add to Home Screen > Add from the drop-down menu.
5. Finish by tapping Add in the secondary pop-up; Wordle is now on your home screen.
The concept of Wordle is straightforward: you have six chances to guess a five-letter word, with new words to predict every day. After each guess, the letters in your word will provide hints to help you complete the problem. If a letter has a green background, it implies you guessed the correct letter and placed it in the correct location.
Read more: How to play games on Netflix
You’ve picked the proper letter, but it’s in the wrong place, if it has a yellow backdrop. Finally, letters with grey backgrounds do not appear in the word, so you can skip them in your subsequent guesses. This adds up to just enough hints over the course of six turns to figure out the day’s word.
How To Play Wordle
1. Go to the Wordle web app shortcut on your home screen and launch it.
2. The rule box in Wordle appears. To access to the gaming, close the rule box once you’ve gone over the rules.
3. A blank 5 x 6 grid appears. Starting at the top, fill in each row with your word. In the next row, new efforts will begin.
4. Using your keyboard, type any popular 5-letter word and press Enter. Each letter in your word is highlighted (green, yellow, and grey), as are the keys on the keyboard that correspond to it. To guess more 5-letter words, use these hints. Keep the green letters in their current locations, and move the yellow letters to other locations before they turn green, all while avoiding the grey characters. You can only make six guesses.
5. The entire row is highlighted green if you guess the correct word. When you’re finished, you’ll see the word ‘impressive.’ You’ve completed the daily puzzle, and you deserve a pat on the back!
6. To play more puzzles, you must wait for the daily reset, as a new puzzle is released every day. When you start a streak, a box displaying your stats and a reset timer appears on the screen.
Keep in mind that Wordle only uses popular words. Vowels are your closest allies; your first term should incorporate as many common letters as possible. Choosing a default 5-letter term that meets the criteria is quite helpful. Don’t forget about the possibility of duplicate letters, but save them for later. If you get stuck, open your computer browser and look for a word list to get your wheels spinning again.