Style Textile Ltd., a textile and attire manufacturer has beaten all the other brands and became the top exporter of Pakistan in terms of export value during the financial year 2022.
This was unveiled in a list issued by Wali Zahid, an award-winning journalist and C-Level executive coach who coaches different CEOs of the companies registered in the top 100 exporters list on sales growth and profitability.
The top ten companies that produced the highest export value during the fiscal year 2022 are as follows:
- Style Textile Pvt Ltd. secured first place having an export value of USD 612 million (108,674 million PKR)
- Nishat Mills Ltd. Grabbed second place with an export value of USD 409 million (72,350 million PKR)
- Interloop Ltd. had an export value of USD 405 million (71,788 million PKR)
- Artistic Milliners (Pvt) Ltd. with an export value of USD 401 million (70,959 million PKR)
- Yunus Textile Mills Ltd. was also among the top exporters having an export value worth USD 346 million (61,117 million PKR)
- Soorty Enterprises (Pvt) Ltd. had an export value of USD 342 million (PKR 60,331 million)
- Gul Ahmed Textile Mills Ltd. had an export value of 304 million USD (PKR 53,896 million)
- Feroze 1888 Mills Ltd. grabbed eighth place with an export value of USD 2656 million (PKR 46,451 million)
- United Energy Pakistan Ltd. had an export value of 260 million USD (PKR 46,365 million)
- Masood Textile Mills Ltd. showed an export value of USD 256 million (PKR 45,156 million)
The list showed that Style Textile topped the ranking for the third year successive year. It is the only company having an export value of more than Rs 100 billion during the financial year 2022.
Meanwhile, the latest provisional figures collected by the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics (PBS) revealed that exports from Pakistan in April 2022 added up to Rs 534,514 million compared to Rs 498,845 million in March 2022 and Rs 339,498 million during April 2021, depicting a growth of 7.15% over March 2022 and of 57.44% over April 2021.