China and Hungary, in association with the Higher Education Commission (HEC), have proclaimed scholarships for Pakistani students for the 2022-23 admission.
To avail the Chinese government scholarships, students can apply before January 3, 2022. In the meantime, candidates who want to apply for the Hungarian scholarship can get themselves authorized before January 17, 2022.
China Scholarship Council (CSC) is the decision-making body for the admission and registration of this program. Capable candidates can apply for scholarships for undergraduate/bachelor’s, master & doctoral/Ph.D. programs in particular fields of study.
Read more: HEC announces Hungarian scholarships for Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD studies
Moreover, selected Chinese universities are proposing a number of programs including Engineering, Science, Agriculture, Economics, Medicine, Legal Studies, Education Management, etc., for bachelor’s programme, mater’s schemes, and Ph.D. level.
Besides, the Hungarian government is giving Stipendium Hungarian Scholarship Programme for bachelor, one-tier master’s programme, and Ph.D.
In this regard, HEC has delivered the particulars related to medical and dental seats offered by Hungary.
Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships are accessible for Pakistani students satisfying basic eligibility standards in stated fields and other requirements of Hungarian universities under following programs:
1. Bachelor’s Degree (after 12 years education)
2. One-Tier Master’s Degree (after 12 years education)
3. Master’s Degree (after 16 years education)
4. Ph.D. Degree (after 17/18 years education)
Candidates are directed to go through all the guidelines before submitting the form.
How to Apply for the HEC scholarships:
1. Candidates must be Pakistani/AJ&K national. Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply.
2. Candidates must be in good health.
3. Candidates having unfinished degrees on the last date of application are not allowed to apply.
4. Applicants for the bachelors/ undergraduate program must have intermediate/A-level/FA-FSC (12 years) of education and must be below the age of 25 at the time of application.
5. Applicants applying for the Master’s program must have a Bachelor’s degree (16 years) and be below the age of 35 at the time of application.
6. Applicants for the Doctoral/Ph.D. program must have a Master’s degree MS/MPhil (17/18 years) and be below the age of 40 years at the time of application.