The Sindh health department has made a request to the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC), looking for the vaccination certificates compulsory for people to remain enjoying banking and post office services.
On Sunday, a letter was referred to the NCOC from the health department, advised that staff members of bankers and post office should be directed to offer facilities to only inoculated citizens, while on the other hand those who do not provide vaccination certificates should be deprived of access to the services.
Furthermore, the health department also wrote a letter to the home department pursuing to make the inoculation certificates the mandatory part of the implementation of COVID-19 standard operating procedures (SOPs) issued for restaurants and hotels across the province.
Under this obligation, the residents who don’t have vaccination certificates must not be offered the dine-in service at restaurants or stay at hotels.
- Vaccination certificates are made mandatory, by NCOC, across the country for various services
- Unvaccinated people in Lahore will not be allowed to move starting from September 1
- While people using the motorway will also be inquired by motorway police to keep their vaccination certificates handy.
- Only vaccinated people will be allowed to use public transport from October 15 and vaccination will be compulsory after September 30 for national air travel.
- Moreover, unvaccinated people will not be permitted to enter shopping malls from August 31 and from September 30 onwards, people with both vaccine shots will be allowed in shopping malls.
- To keep relishing hotels and restaurants people with one vaccine shot will be allowed from August 31 while, from September 30, both shots will be mandatory to access hotels and restaurants.
- NCOC also publicized that those who have not taken both vaccine doses will not be allowed to attend marriage ceremonies, either they are indoor or outdoor, from September 30 onwards.