Have you ever wished to schedule a message for a buddy on a messaging app, If so, Telegram has a function that can allow you do so.
When you plan a message on Telegram, it will be sent at a certain time and will reach the receiver even if you are not online at that moment.
Gone are the days when you had to stay up until midnight simply to be the first to wish a friend or relative a happy birthday. Or the days when you had to pick up your phone every two hours to send a reminder to a friend about a flight you had scheduled later that day, or anything similar to that.
Telegram is a cloud-based instant messaging service that allows you to communicate any sort of message, photo, video, or anything to anyone in the globe. However, Telegram provides a feature that few other applications not offering such as the option to schedule messages for later delivery.
A personal or group communication can be scheduled months in advance. All you have to do now is choose a time and date for it to be sent.
Follow these steps to schedule a message on Telegram:
- Open a current chat with the recipient or start a new one. Open the relevant group if you’re sending a group message.
- In the text panel, type the message’s content.
- Hold the send button for two seconds.
- Select Schedule Message from the drop-down menu.
- Select your favourite date and time by scrolling down.
- On [set date] at [set time], tap Send.
- The Calendar icon in the message panel can be used to view scheduled communications. In the Scheduled Messages interface, you may also amend or delete the message.