Following in the footsteps of Kia and Toyota, Honda Pakistan has also increased the price of its vehicles. The prices of Honda Civic, Honda City, and Honda BR-V, which are all locally assembled, have been raised. Honda’s new car prices have gone into effect.
Honda Civic Prices
Honda has unveiled the all-new 11th generation Civic. The new Civic was already an extremely expensive vehicle. The costs of three Civic models have now risen even further.
- The price of the Honda Civic Standard has increased by Rs. 300,000, bringing it to Rs. 5,399,000, up from Rs. 5,099,000 previously.
- The Honda Civic Oriel will now cost Rs. 5,649,000, up from Rs. 5,399,000 previously, reflecting a price rise of Rs. 350,000.
- The Honda Civic RS has seen a price hike of Rs. 400,000, bringing the price to Rs. 6,499,000, up from Rs. 6,149,000.
Read more: Hyundai Sonata 2.0 MPi AT vs Honda Civic RS
Honda City Prices
On the other hand, the manufacturer has raised the pricing of all five City models this time.
- The price of the Honda City 1.2L Manual has increased by Rs. 400,000, bringing the car’s price to Rs. 3,129,000 from Rs. 2,729,000 previously.
- The price of the Honda City 1.2L CVT has increased by Rs. 300,000, bringing the total price to Rs. 3,249,000, up from Rs. 2,949,000 previously.
- The new pricing of the Honda City 1.5L CVT is Rs. 3,446,000, up from Rs. 3,146,000 previously, implying a Rs. 300,000 increases.
- The price of the Honda City 1.5L Aspire Manual has risen by Rs. 300,000. The model will be available in Rs. 3,579,000.
- The price of the Honda City 1.5L Aspire CVT has risen by Rs. 295,000, to Rs. 3,749,000, up from Rs. 3,369,000 previously.
Honda BR-V Prices
With a price increase of Rs. 390,000, the Honda BR-V CVT S will now cost Rs. 4,079,000, up from Rs. 3,689,000 before.
Manufacturers keep increasing the vehicles prices and there is no government authority who is halting the unjustified price hikes. Eventually the citizens have to bear the extra burden.