Do you want to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs? If yes, then you are definitely in the perfect place. PPSC announced consolidated advertisements every month on their website. In this post, we will give you complete guidance about how to apply online for PPSC jobs 2021. Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC announced government jobs in various govt sectors like doctors, teachers, pharmacists, nurses, lecturers, and educators.
PPSC only accepts the application of those candidates who belong to Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Bahawalpur, Multan, Sialkot, and across Punjab. The qualified people who want to set their career and want to become a part of any government sector organization will check the PPSC applying procedure in detail. We have explained the step by step PPSC applying procedure on the Service Commission website. The details are as under.
Step By Step PPSC Applying Procedure:
- To apply for a PPSC job post, firstly you have to visit the PPSC official website
- Click on the advertisement for which you want to apply for
- Click on Apply Online. The page will directly take you to the application form.
- Before filling the application form, carefully read the terms and conditions regarding their application process.
- Enter your correct personal information. Provide your details related to name, father’s name, CNIC etc.
- After this enter your academic details like qualification, experience, achievements, required environment, etc.
- Attach the attested photocopies of required educational documents that will verify your given information. PPSC conducts a written test which will take and pass candidates contacted for further process.
- After filling the form, click on the submit option. Your application submits successfully
- Editing option also available in the application. An applicant who writes any wrong information will have a chance to re-edit before the due date
- Then PPSC scheduled the interview, which was taken by a panel of government officials and selected applicants sent on a training session.