Medical

The Population of Pakistan in 2020

population of Pakistan

Karachi is the most populous city of Pakistan, where the majority of the population lives along the Indus River the South of the country whereas, the population of Pakistan from North forms an arc of the cities of Sargodha, Multan, Sialkot, Nowshera, Islamabad, Swabi, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Mardan, Peshawar, and Faisalabad.

The population of Pakistan is predicted to be increased by 4,363,526 people during 2020 and it can reach to the number of 211,850,070 at the start of 2021. But, the increasing number of births is predicted to be exceeded to the same number as deaths by 4,614,590.

The population can be declined if the level of migration remains the same as the previous years’. In this way, the population will be declined by 251,064. People who leave Pakistan and migrate to another country to get settled there permanently would overcome the number of immigrants who come to Pakistan in order to settle in the country permanently.

In 2020, the population rate of Pakistan changes by the estimate when in an hour, 16,918 live birth averages per day occur, whereas, 4, 275 deaths average per day occur in an hour and -688 emigrants average per day occur within an hour.

In 2020, the current population is 219,898,994 according to the estimation done on 10th April 2020 that is based on Worldometer and at the mid of this year the population will reach 220,892,340 according to the UN data.

It shows that Pakistan is this much highly populated country that its total population is equivalent to 2.83 percent of the total population of the world and the country ranks on number 5 in the most populated countries of the world. Its density of population is 287 per Km² while its total land area is 770,880 Km². The urban population is 35.1. Pakistan’s median age is 22.8 years.

Pakistan is among the most highly populated countries in the world yet, its GDP is lowest. Now, the controlling population has got out of hands. The population is increasing day by day and no situation in the country is getting worse. Absence of food, lack of resources, shortage of shelter or even insufficient money to admit the women in hospital for childbirth.

Only 40 percent of the population is living fully with all resources and the rest of the 60 percent of the population is begging to have proper life resources. The unemployment rate in Pakistan is 5.70 percent.

On the other hand, only 59 percent of the population is educated. Whereas, 41 percent of the whole population is illiterate which means they have no means of proper earning except for daily wage work. It shows that despite the increasing population, no suitable or appropriate directions developed.

Image source link

Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

Most Popular

To Top