In Pakistan, after the vehicle purchase you need to get through verify the vehicle’s possession, excise taxation record, and other documentation validated by an authority. If you don’t, you risk facing legal problems if the vehicle was purchased unlawfully, used for illegal purposes, or is a stolen item. We’ll show you how to check vehicle ownership in Pakistan online in this post.
Previously, verification was a time-consuming and complicated process. This process is now quick and simple thanks to technological advancements. All you have to do is send one SMS and you’ll get all the information you need in seconds. You will also receive information on taxes and excise.
Stolen Vehicle Identification System
The Stolen Vehicles Identification System (SVIS) was established by the Pakistani government in 2013. This is a useful mechanism for preventing the resale of stolen vehicles and tracking down lost vehicles. You will receive further information on your cell phone if you SMS the chassis number of your vehicle to 8521 from anywhere in Pakistan.
How To Verify Vehicle Ownership in Pakistan Via Mobile?
- Open the SMS application on your mobile phone.
- Type in your vehicle’s chassis number in the text box like this: CNO ABCXXXXX.
- Send to 8521.
You’ll receive all the required information within seconds like this:
- RNO XXXX (Registration Number)
- ENO XXXX ( Engine Number)
- CNO XXXX ( Chassis Number)
- Status (Stolen/ Recovered)
- Automobile Brand
- Registration date
- Owner’s name
- Price paid
You can verify your vehicle not only through sending SMS, but through car verification online service as well, by just visiting the following links.
- Punjab’s vehicle verification: Vehicle Verification Portal
- Sindh’s vehicle verification: Vehicle Verification Portal
- KPK’s vehicle verification: Vehicle Verification Portal
- Balochistan’s vehicle verification: Vehicle Verification Portal
- Islamabad’s vehicle verification: Vehicle Verification Portal
To verify your vehicle’s identity online, fill in the car number in capital letters when the page loads. Verify your identity by completing the reCAPTCHA and then pressing the search button. Following that, you’ll be asked to submit detailed information about the vehicle you’re interested in.
Related Items:Excise & Taxation Department