The university of Sargodha as a major public sector university in the province of Punjab, Pakistan. Its started its journey in 1929, with the establishment of DeMontmoreny College . with its campus located in Sargodha city, agriculture college and medical college in its suburbs , along with sub campus in Bhakkar, the university presently has about 24000 students and 800 faculty members. Sargodha university offers modern teaching and research facilities, including well equipped class rooms, laboratories and a vast collection of library material with online access to books and journals. To ensure productive research the university has established vibrant institutions including the office of research, innovation and commercialization and quality enhancement cell.
The vision of the university is to contribute to society through the pursuit of quality education, creative learning and productive research. The mission of the university is to provide students with a healthy learning experience based on critical thinking, innovation and leadership skills. To ensure a collaborative work environment for faculty staff to achieve professional excellence and institutional growth.
- Dr. Syed Gohar Taqi
- Dr. Muhammad Amin
- Dr. Muhammad Azhar Abbas
- Dr. Muhammad Ilyas Tariq
- Dr. Muhammad Fayyaz Ur Rehman
- Dr .Muhhamad Atif Zia
- Dr. Muhammad Ajaz Hussain
- Dr. Shahid Iqbal
- Dr. Waseem Ahmad
- Mr. Mehnood Anwar
- Dr. Irum Hafiz
- Dr. Humeera Yasmin
- BS(Civil engineering, electrical engineering, mass communication, biotechnology, international relations, zoology, botany, agriculture, English, Urdu, History, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Islamic studies, Political science, Geology, Geography, Social work, IT, Software engineering).
- MBBS, Pharm-D, B.ED, LLB, BA General education, B.sc( Allied science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, General education).
- MBA, M.ED, MSC
- MS( Geology, zoology, history, English, Arabic, English, Persian Punjabi, Urdu, Botany, industrial organization, Geography, Computer science, management science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering).
- M.PHIL( Same disciplines like BS).
- P.HD( Horticulture, Urdu, Arabic, Agronomy, IT, Plant pathology, Sociology, Education, Soil sciences, Human biotechnology, Entomology, Psychology, Chemistry, Islamic Studies, psychology, Economics, Sociology, Pharmacology, English).
- For admission in university of Sargodha, BS program, you must have intermediate with minimum 45% marks from any recognized university. Those students who have DAE degree can also apply in BS program on limited seats quota.
- The students who wants to apply first have to register their selves with their phone numbers.
- Those students who wants to get admission in MA, MSC or any 16 years degree with CGPA 2.00 or 2nd division can apply for MS programs in the university of Sargodha.
- The candidates must have to clear DAE or GAT test.
- The candidates can apply online on the following website: