University of Gujrat is founded in 2004, is one of the fastest growing institutions of hugher learning in public sector of Pakistan. The university provides a fantastic student experience. It offers the degree program in various different disciplines. The university now has a well developed organization structure and number of sub-campuses in Lahore, Sialkot, Rawalpindi, Narowal. The university started its teaching programs in 2006 and within the short span of time of 9 years it has currently over 15000 students.
The university promises excellence in higher education through a combination of internationally qualified faculty and state of the art class rooms and laboratories. The university particular focus on innovation, and to make evidence informed decisions and to introduce modern innovative programs i.e modern languages.
The mission of the university is to produce competent resource with an entrepreneurial outlook and understanding of indigenous and global challenges for building a vibrant society by providing conductive environment and state of art platforms.
- BS( Mass communication, English, Islamic Studies, Physical education and Sports sciences, Computer science, Information technology, Software engineering, Finance and accounting, Commerce, Hospitality management, Biochemistry and molecular biology, Botany, Chemistry, Environmental science, Geography, Remote sensing, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, Economics, Education, International relations, Political Science, Psychology, Architecture, Fine Arts).
- B.sc( Chemical engineering technology, Electrical engineering, statistics).
- MA( Islamic studies, international Relations).
- M.sc( Psychology, Economics, Statistics, Zoology, Mathematics, Botany, Chemistry, Physical education and Sports science).
- The candidates who can take admission in B.Sc have about 45% marks in Fsc will depend on marks obtained in Matriculation, Intermediate and bachelors as per university policy.
- MS/ M.Phil candidates shall posses at least 16 years of education (MA/MSC/BS 4 years Degree program /BBA/BE/BSC or its equivalent qualification in the relevant subject.
- The candidate shall have at least 50% marks in the annual examination syatem or 2.50 CGPA or 65% marks in the semester system examination, where CGPA not mentioned at terminal degree required for admission in MS/M.phil Program.
- Candidate Shall have to earn at least cumulative 50% marks in the graduate program subject based written test conducted by ASRB and interview conducted by the department concerned.
- Students can get admission form from the website of the university: