University of engineering and technology Peshawar, is a premier institution of higher learning in the field of engineering sciences. Established as university in 1980. Today it boasts 22 departments, covering an entire spectrum of engineering disciplines, from the traditional such as electrical and mechanical, to the cutting edge technologies such as electronics, mechatronics and industrial engineering. Over the last few years with higher education commission support, UET has completed a number of research and infrastructure development projects, with a combined portfolio of Rupees 9 billion. UET Peshawar is continuously pushing towards it vision to achieve the highest level of engineering excellence and contribute to the socio-economic development of the society with knowledge and expertise of its graduate.
The vision of the university is to be among the top universities of the world through education, research and innovation.
The mission of the university is produce highly qualified, well rounded professionals through education who play a leading role in the society by powering and driving knowledge based economy and offer research services and innovation for sustainable development.
- Dr. M. Irfan Khattak
- Prof. Dr Amjadullah Khattak
- Engr. Nadeem Ahmad
- Engr. M. Ismail Afridi
- Engr. Fazal e Wahab
- Engr. Abdul Basit
- Engr. Zahid Zaman
- Engr. Sara Aslam
- Engr. Waqas Hussain
- Engr. Sara Islam
- Engr. M. Anab
- Engr. Rohail Khan
- Engr. Irshad Khan
- Peshawar Campus
- Abbotabbad Campus
- Bannu Campus
- Kohat Cmpus
- Jalozai campus
- B.sc( Agriculture engineering, Chemical engineering, Civil engineering, computer science, Electrical engineering, industrial engineering, Information technology, Mining).
- M.Sc( Agriculture, Electrical engineering, civil engineering, Computer engineering, Dynamics and control, Earthquake, Electronics and communication, Geotechnical engineering, soil and water engineering, thermal system engineering).
- MS( Computer science, energy management and sustainability, emerging management, Mathematics, Mechatronics, Structural engineering, Telecommunication,).
- P.HD( Agriculture engineering, Chemical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, earthquake, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, manufacturing , mining, renewable energy engineering, Urban Infrastructure).
The admission schedule of the UET Peshawar university is:
- The candidates who want to take the admission in B.sc Engineering, CS, Architecture:
- The candidates must have f.sc/DAE result awaited students can also apply. The students having 60% marks in intermediate , irrespective of the percentage of part intermediate result and score of the entrance test.
- Candidates who have passed intermediate examination with the subject of computer science instead of chemistry, are eligible for admission in computer science, computer software engineering only.
- The candidates must have to take the EETA test.
- For getting the online admission form students can click on the website: