The university of agriculture Faisalabad was established in 1961, is an non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the metropolis of Faisalabad Punjab. This 59 years old Pakistani higher education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examination . UAF also provides several academic and non academic facilities and services to students including library, hostels, sports facilities and many more.
The vision of the university is to capacity building of progressive youth who will be ready to face all types of challenges in their life successfully. University mission is to organize the meeting of potential groups clubs for co-curricular activities. To arrange and participate in co-curricular competitors at university or national levels.
Faisalabad university of agriculture can provide degrees programs such as pre-bachelor degree, certificates, diplomas , associate or foundation , master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
- Zubair Aslam
- Zia Ur rehman
- Zain Ul Abideen
- Zaheer Ahmad
- Wasif Shafiq
- Waseem Akram
- Waseem Abbas
- Waqas Wakeel
- Wafa Majeed
- Vardah Tariq
- Tasneem khaliq
- Tariq Mehmood
- Shahid Majeed
- Sarmad Rehan
- PARAS Sub Campus , Jhang Road Faisalabad.
- Faisalabad, PK, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- UAF Sub campus Toba Tek Singh, Pakistan
- UAF Sub campus Burewala, Pakistan.
- B.SC( agriculture, agriculture engineering, animal sciences, dairy technology, energy system engineering, environmental engineering, environmental engineering, human nutrition and dietetics mission, microbiology).
- BS( Biochemistry, bioinformatics, botany, chemistry, computer science, information technology, physics, software engineering, zoology), DVM, Pharm-D pharmacy, ADE Education, AD Farm management.
- M.SC( Anthropology, Biochemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Food and nutrition, Mathematics, Physics, Population science, Rural Sociology, Statistics, zoology).
- P.HD( Agriculture economics, agriculture engineering, anatomy, animal breeding and genetics, animal nutrition, botany, computer science, crop psychology, development economics, ecology, environmental sciences, genetics, psychology, plant pathology, water resource engineering, zoology).
- For getting admission in B.SC the candidates must have intermediate science pre medical securing 50% marks and intermediate with CGPA 2.29.
- Faculty of agricultural engineering, faculty of veterinary science, Faculty of pharmacy, psychology an pharmacology, faculty of food , Nutrition and Home sciences:
- The candidates must have intermediate science three year diploma of associate engineer , civil mechanical auto, machinery securing 60% marks.
- For the admission in the post graduate program, candidate must have 2.50 CGPA or 60% marks in annual system.
- For online admission candidates can click on the following link: