The university of Faisalabad has its history of success, the story of TUF displays you a picture of the history of TUF.
The heart of Pakistan Textile industry, Faisalabad suffered educational negligence for decades. The university of Faisalabad is a category W-4 University by HEC for meeting the cabinet and HEC criteria requirement for faculty, programs , infrastructure, resources, labortries, training facilities and endowment. It has a distinction of being ranked first in Pakistan, in HEC ranked public and private university in the year 2013.
It has secured third position among private sector universities of Pakistan in 2015. The university vision is to be leading educational institution characterized by an intellectual environment conductive for innovative teaching and learning. Mission of the university is to contribute and create a transformative educational experience through pursuit of learning, research, innovation and collaborations at the highest global level excellence with emphasis on Islamaic/ ethical values.
- School of Nursing
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Optometry
- Department of Dermatology
- Department of Basic sciences
- Department of Dental sciences.
- Department of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Department of Rehabilitation sciences.
- Faculty Of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Information Technology
- Faculty Of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
- The University Of Faisalabad Girls
- The University Of Faisalabad Co-Education.
- BS( Anaesthesiology, Animation, Arabic, Artificial intelligence , audiology, biotechnology, commerce, dental technology, dermatology, engineering technology, Information technology, interior design, Islamic studies, Public health, software engineering, radiology, speech and language).
- BBA, B.SC( Chemical engineering, Civil engineering), DPT, Pharam-D pharmacy.
- MBA, M.COM, MA( English, Islamic studies).
- P.HD( Biochemistry, Electrical, Islamic Studies, Management sciences.
The university admission criteria is :
- Candidates must have passed Matric and HSSC or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks. The university entry test is also taken.
- For getting admission in post graduate programs the university scheme is:
- 4 year degree of BS or B.SC or M.sc with 2.5 CGPA and Annual System 60% marks.
- The candidates can get the information from the following link:
The mission of TUF libraries is to provide the right information to the right person at the right time in a right way. TUF libraries have a network of four libraries in the university to promote reading culture and provide access to information on diverse academic disciplines. Library serve their community with up to date Information through different sources, including digital library online research , journals, periodicals. All users from faculty , staff or students are encouraged to make full use of available resources. Library contains around 50,000 books on medical, pharmaceutical sciences, allied health sciences, engineering , religion, management, computer, nursing, literature and social sciences, computer, nursing, literature and social sciences.