Textile institute of Pakistan is an privately owned educational institute dedicated to produce professionals related to the textile industry. The institute was established in the year 1994 by the all Pakistani textile mills association and since then it has provided education to the number of students. The institute is situated in the city of Karachi and its main aims is to produce highly competent and skilled individuals and help them to develop and enhance their academic and professional skills. The institute provides all basic facilities to its students including experienced teaching staff, library, transportation and accommodation.
The mission of the institute is to encourage and promote textile related innovations throughout the country and transform them into commercial products and services. Institute aims to empowering our nation to address its textile problems through innovative solutions.
Dr. Zubair H. Bandukda Fariq Mukhtar
Aslam Khan Assia Bandukda
Fazal Mehmood Syed Ashfaq Ali
Dr. Hafizur Rehman Shaikh Mr. B.D Saleem
Dr. Pervez Abbas Ms. Amber Nagori
Shama Qureshi Ms. Shamim Noorani
Dr. Sohaib Arif Mohammad Rashid
Dr. Iqbal Ahmad khan
- B.SC(Textile Design, Textile Science).
- BBA( Apparal Manufacturing and merchandizing, Textile management and marketing, fashion Design).
- BS( Industrial and manufacturing).
- For admission in B.sc in textile science the minimum entry test necessity is the applicants must pass the intermediate with pre-engineering subject and have got first division must. If they have the equivalent education it will be evaluated by university academic committee.
- All the students must have to attend the university entrance test otherwise their applications are going to be ignored by the university and they will not receive call for interview.