SINDH Madrisatul Islam university is a chartered university duly recognized by the higher education commission of Pakistan. It is one of the oldest institution in South Asia. The founder of the Pakistan QUAID-E-AZAM studied at this institution for about four and half years from 1887-92.
Its campus is located in the commercial hub of Karachi near I.I Chundriger Road in vicinity of the Habib Bank plaza and MCB tower. The university is privileged to have highly qualified and devoted faculty with P.HD, M.PHIL and masters from the best national and international universities. The viosion of the university is in accordance with historic creed enter to leran go forth to serve strives to develop society by means of imparting high quality education and conduct of research while promoting nation integration, inter cultural harmony and respect for diversity. The mission of the university is to create excellent environment for education, research and learning in order to provide leaders in various walks of life.
Aftab Ahmad Shaikh Imran Khan
Mansoor Ahmad Khuhro Haque Nawaz Lashari
Asif Ali Wagan Qurban Ali
Asif Ali Laghari Seher Zafar Jumani
Sarmad Ahmad Shaikh Khawsaja Afahad Jawed
Ameen Khowaja Smareen Javed
Syeda Nazia Ashraf Mr. Danish Aziz
Sumaira Hussain Zulifqar Ali Mallah
Irfan Ali Kandhro
- BS( computer science, software engineering, artificial intelligence, mathematics, Accounting and finance, English, environmental sciences, Entrepreneurship).
- BBA, B.ED, M.BA
- P.HD( Computer science, artificial intelligence, Mathematics).
- For getting admission in BS program the candidates must have minimum 50% marks in FA/FSC Almost all the universities have to take the entry test..
- For getting admission in MBA al least 50% marks are required and 2.5 CGPA in semester system.
- In P.HD programs the candidates have 60% marks and 3 CGPA in semester system.
The library of the university is committed to provide service that is respectful, responsive and supportive by courteous and competent staff. The library has online resources and access tp its user can directly access, currently library subscribes many databases that provide access numerous journals and books. The university library has more than 15 thousand books, some of which are rare ones. The library has about three dozens national and international research journals.