RIPHAH international university is a private sector university , chartered by the Federal Government of Pakistan in 2002. The university was established with a view to produce professionals with Islamic moral and ethical values. It is sponsored by not for profit trust namely Islamic international medical college trust(IIMCT), which was established in 1995. The first project of the IIMCT was the Islamic international medical college, Rawalpindi, established in 1996.
RIPHAH International university, Islamabad is an ISO 9001:2015 QMS certified private sector university .
RIPHAH offers undergraduate programs in wide range of disciplines duly accredited from national accreditation councils. The honorable president of Islamic republic of Pakistan is the patron of the university. The board of Governors and academic council are the highest policy making bodies of the university.
- Main Campus, Sector I-14, Islamabad.
- City Campus, I, G-7/4, 7TH Avenue , Islamabad.
- City campus-ii, Evacuee Trust complex, Islamabad.
- WISH Campus, H-8, Islamabad.
- AL-MIZAN campus, Lahore
- Riphah International University Lahore, Raiwind road.
- QIE Campus, Lahore.
- RAK College of Dental sciences, Ras AL-khaimah, UAE.
- BS( medicine and surgery, Dental surgery, Media studies, Mass communication, BBA, project and supply chain, accounting and finance, software engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, biomedical engineering, maths, physics, chemistry, applied psychology).
- DPT, Pharm-D, International foundation year.
- International foundation year, accounting and finance.
- MA(media production, broadcast journalism).
- MS( All the disciplines like BS).
- For bachelors the candidate must have F.Sc/FA/ICS or equivalent with at least 45% marks. Students awaiting for results can also apply.
Marks in intermediate 60%
Entry test/ interview 40%
- MS/ M.PHIL or its comparative degree with 1st class or with CGPA of 3.0 from any recognized institution.
FOR Doctoral programs pharm-D:
- FSC pre medial or comparative qualification with minimum 2nd division from any known institution. BSC from any Pakistani university With science.
FSC/ Equivalent/ BSC 50%
Entry Test 40%
The link for online admission form is : email@example.com.
The 1st library was organized in 1994. Currently RIU has 3 major libraries & 4 studying resource centers with 20 staff members out of which 15 are professionals with master and bachelor degree in library and details science. Libraries have reasonable collection in health care, engineering, business administration , pharmacy and computer science books, journals , magazines and other resources.