Preston university Pakistan was established as school of business and commerce in 1984 to foster academic excellence. Preston university is seriously committed to improving the quality of higher education in Pakistan. The university is managed by a group of dedicated professionals and academics who have committed their lives to the cause of higher education in Pakistan. Since its inception in 1984, Preston network has imparted knowledge and skills to thousands of individuals through many teaching programs.
Preston university is the first private university of Pakistan and has one of the largest networks of campuses in the country. Being pioneer in private sector higher education in Pakistan, we are proud that Preston University plays an important role as a leader pace-setter in Higher education in Pakistan.
Preston university is committed to providing university education of the highest quality to prepare students for professional and managerial positions. The mission of the Preston is to offer students the opportunity for personal growth and development, skill enhancement, or professional job advancement through the provision of high quality education.
- Preston University Kohat chartered as a university by HEC in 2002.
- Preston University Karachi chartered as a university in 200.
- Preston university Hyderabad.
- Preston university Islamabad.
- Preston University Lahore.
- Preston University Multan.
- Preston university Peshawar.
- Preston university Faisalabad.
Preston university Gujranwala.
- BBA(Marketing& Finance, Information Technology IR, Physics, Maths, Biotechnology, Biology).
- MSC(Psychology, economics, education, IR, Physics, Maths, Electronics, telecommunication, environment management, safety management).
- MCS BSCS(CS, Artificial intelligence, cyber security).
- B.ED/M.ED, B.Tech
- BS(Economics, Psychology)
- M.Sc(Economics, psychology).
- M PHIL/ P.HD programs.
- Admissions on recommended forms in conjunction with 2 letters of recommendation, attested copies of educational certificates , a copy of NIC. At the period of submission of applications, candidates will be notified of the date and time of written test/Interview.
- Spots of any of the subsequent qualifications are entitled to admission to the BBA program.
- High school qualification.
- HSSC or intermediate certificate in science, arts, or commerce.
- Diploma in commerce with certificate in commerce.
- GCE 0’ levels(7 subjects) plus A’ level(2 subjects).
- Admission forms for students are available at firstname.lastname@example.org.