MUST was established in 2009 by up grading MIRPUR campus of university of AZAD JAMMU And KASHMIR, MUZZAFARABAD. With the inception of UAJK in 1980 the college of engineering and technology, the collage of home economics and institute of Islamic studies were established as its constituent collages and institutes.
MUST is committed to all encompassing growth of its students, besides enabling them to tap the world of knowledge and assume leadership role in the future through a process of continual innovation in education, research, creativity, technological advancements and entrepreneurship. MUST can provide the quality legal education and accurate information about constitutional history of the nation. By providing knowledge and legal education we foster better informed and culturally sensitive responses to the challenges of the country.
Director IIS DR. Sajjad Ahmad Syeda Saba Kazmi
DR. Asghar Ali Khan Suman Aslam
DR. Tahir Aslam Rashid Mehmood
Muhammad Imran Khan Javed Iqbal
MRS. Naila Ajmal MRS. Sadaf Sufian
The main campus of the university is situated on ALLAMA IQBAL ROAD, MIRPUR AJK.
The city campus is the main hub if education. The third campus Is stationed at district BHIMBER on DC road near girls degree collage. The campuses of university are situated on ALLAMA IQBAL road. About 5000 KANAL land was allocated to the new university on MIRPUR-BHIMBER road, 8km from the city.
- Faculty of science( biotechnology, chemistry, botany, zoology, math, physics, CSIT)
- Faculty of Arts( English, Islamic studies, home economics, law, education, economics)
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology( civil engineering, civil technology, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, software engineering, power engineering, electrical power engineering)
- Bachelors programs include, civil technology, computer sciences, electrical engineering, biotechnology, IT, banking& finance, mathematics, business administration, education, BA LLB, BS education)
- M.Phil( biotechnology, chemistry, zoology, botany, physics, mathematics, management)
- Ph.D( Electrical engineering, biotechnology, chemistry, botany)
For admissions the candidates attach the attested copies of the following:
Marks certificate of qualifying examinations MATRIC/ FSC/BA/BSC/BCOM/MA/MSC, Domicile, CNIC, character certificate etc.
Candidates finally selected for the admission will be required to produce a migration certificate on joining the university.
For getting more information student can click on the website of the university:
MUST library is automated with the latest information material. Library of MUST that has been providing excellent services and facilities to fulfill the information needs of its clients. The library is equipped with the state of the art systems and technologies. It has a collection of over thousand of volumes comprising printed and electronic information sources. The library is managed by the qualified and experienced staff, dedicated to provide the high quality innovative services.