Mohammad Ali Jinnah University was established in 1998 after the grant of a charter by the Government of Sindh. The university unlike other institutions which have a degree awarding status only, enjoys the privileged status of a comprehensive university. The objective in naming the university after QUAID-E-AZAM was to offer the highest quality education and research.
Mohammad Ali Jinnah university prestigious and spacious campus has acquired an enviable reputation for its facilities and quality of education offered. It has an excellent record of success in a wide range of academic and professional training courses. The university is managed bby a board of Governors, with the Governor of Sindh as its Patron.
The vision of the university is to recognized as a leading institute nationally and internationally for producing competent professionals who are instrumental in development of a prosperous society.
Mohammad Ali Jinnah university through the pursuit of excellence in an ethical environment, is committed to provide a diverse student population the intellectual and technological tools necessary to meet the challenges of the future.
Mian Amer Mahmood (Chancellor, MAJU)
DR. Zubair A. Shaikh( President, MAJU)
DR. Arshad Hassan
DR. Mohammad Mazhar Iqbal
DR. Ansar Ali
DR. Arif Vaseer
Mr. Rizwan Ali Khan
Mr. Saqib Naveed
Mr. Mohammad Ashfaq Khan
Student enrollment: 7000-7999
Academic staff: 100-199
Control type: private
One of the campus of Mohammad Ali Jinnah university is situated in Islamabad.
Capital University of Science and Technology Islamabad expressway, Kahuta Road, Zone-V Islamabad
- Bachelors programs offered in the university are: BBA,BBA Finance.
- BS( software engineering, computer science, economics, electrical engineering, biosciences, psychology, bioinformatics, Accounting& Finance)
- Masters programs are: MBA, MBA Finance
- MS( bioinformatics, economics, psychology, computer system engineering, biotechnology, MCS)
- MSCS, MS software engineering, electrical engineering
- Ph.D programs are: PhD Computer science, Electrical engineering and management sciences.
Admission procedure of the university is:
- Apply online at https://admissions.maju.edu.pk/
- Create account and login.
- Fill the application form( personal information, program priority, academic information).
- Submit application form.
- Pay the application processing fee online by clicking APF Challan.
- Once the application form fees is paid your admit card will be visible on your admission portal with test date and time.
- The test is conducted, in case of successfully clearing the test, offer letter and tuition fee challan for the first semester will be downloadable from admission portal.
- Pay the fee and start your MAJUjourney.
Mohammad Ali Jinnah University Central Library, was established in year 1998. The library has a collection of over 7000 copies of text and reference books covering a wide range of subjects. Besides useful journals, magazines and newspapers are subscribed regularly. The institution is in the process of acquiring online research journals to suffice the academic needs of the faculties and students. In the reading room, attached to library, reference books, journals, magazines and newspapers can be consulted. Students can surf the computer to check the availability of books they need personally. The library is fully computerized with the help of Koha open source software. The library has access to many journals online and is also connected to HEC-Digital library facilities.